Saturday, December 6, 2008

My weirdest craving yet...

Today I had a peanut butter and Jelly sandwich! Most of you probably know that I detest peanut butter. Its just nasty, unless of course it is mixed with some kind of chocolate or is in cookies. I'm guessing my son already appreciates the taste though because that's all I wanted to eat today. So my wonderful husband made me one and oh my was it good. I'm hoping this new found love for peanut butter sticks around because liking peanut butter is just so handy!

2 comments:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

That is awesome! I can't believe you are so close to having your little one. Good luck with everything!

JoDee said...

This is literally all we live on these days ... I just can't seem to get in the groove to meal plan or grocery shop ... or cook. So we eat PB&J all the time...sometimes switching it up with bananas. But hey - it is definately cheap and convenient! CONGRATS on having a hubby that's free for the next 2+ weeks ... and good luck on little Quinn's arrival. Let's get together soon!