Wednesday, August 22, 2012

25 Weeks

25 Weeks today! Only 15 weeks to go :-)

Everything is still looking great. She was measuring a little small (22/23 weeks) at my last appointment but the OB said at this stage the measurement is not entirely accurate and so not to worry about it. If she is still measuring small at the next appointment in a month then they will do an ultrasound. I think I just have small babies, thank goodness! She is a funny little one. She has a schedule and so I can always predict when she is going to be moving. 6am, 9:30, 12:30, 3 and 9 in the evening, every day without fail. She of course moves a few other times throughout the day but regardless she is always moving at those times. I hope she keeps this schedule, it will work perfectly with how the boys day usually goes. A little bit of morning sickness has been creeping back in and I have finally succumbed to wearing maternity pants. Other than that I am feeling pretty good. I am loving the timing of this pregnancy. The last 15 weeks or so go by so slow but with the fall coming it will keep me busy and distracted. I am teaching preschool for September and Quinn is doing Tot Sports, then October will be full of yummy pies, playing in the leaves and swim lessons, then November with Thanksgiving after which she can pop right out and we can enjoy Christmas with her. Perfect!

1 comment:

Kayley said...

So excited for you Liz! A baby girl!!