Thursday, May 8, 2014

Right now...

Cooking: Zuppa Toscana. Yum!
Drinking: Orange and Pineapple juice, this is my coffee. I don't think I could make it through the morning without a shot of juice :-)
Reading: Uncle Tom's Cabin and My Promised Land.
Wanting: A nap
Looking: At a very messy house
Wishing: for trivial things
Enjoying: listening to Quinn play the piano
Liking: playing with the kids
Wondering: when we will be able to get outside and play
Loving: sweet snuggles from my baby
Hoping: to travel....Oregon, Austria, England, Thailand, Italy.....
Needing: something yummy to eat
Smelling: My favorite perfume (Amber Romance)
Wearing: yummy warm black sweater and jeans
Noticing: the wind is still blowing
Knowing: this summer is going to be fantastic!
Thinking: my to do list
Feeling: overwhelmed
Bookmarking: more books to read :-)


No comments: