Friday, June 15, 2012

Baby, oh baby

We are so excited to be expecting another little Bracken at the beginning of December! So far things are looking great. I am finally starting to get over the morning sickness, which was actually worse in the evenings...kinda odd. Spearmints and Chick-fil-A's spicy wrap were a life saver. Compared to my previous 2 pregnancies I started showing really early and my 'bump' is a lot higher up...a girl maybe?
We are finally at the 15 week mark. We sadly had a miscarriage in August which has made me anxious this time around, but reaching 15 weeks makes me feel a whole lot better. Quinn is always telling me that it is a 'sister' and that he loves her so much. James likes to give my belly kisses but seems pretty nonchalant about the whole thing. We find out what we are having in a few weeks...I'm pretty sure this one is a girl but a boy would be fun too...3 boys, that would definitely keep me on my toes :-)

No comments: